Empathipedia: Healing for Empaths & Highly Sensitive Persons
- How does the material in Empathipedia differ from other books on empaths?
Dave: I don’t know. To keep my perspective fresh, personal and intuited, I’ve never read any of those books. But my clients have. And they say…– Kelly, Seattle, WA– Kathy Alexander, Interior Designer, Westlake, OH– Shannon B., Portland, Oregon– Anjali, Portland, OR– AP, writer, Seattle, WA– Dennica Burns, retired teacher, Ontario, Canada– Lorry Christian, Portland, OR– Nina, From one Empath to the next
- How does Empathipedia differ from Dave’s bestselling Self-Care for the Self-Aware: A Guide for Highly Sensitive People, Empaths, Intuitives, and Healers?
Empathipedia reiterates some of the basics from the bestselling Self-Care for the Self-Aware as a foundation and then adds more detailed information that Dave learned by working with thousands more Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs). For example, the Keyhole Version 2.0 gives the reader more than a one-dimensional understanding by invoking movement, visualization, visceral sensation, vocalization, vibration and sound in addition to conceptual awareness. This experiential, multi-layered approach fosters a deeper embodiment that has already helped thousands of Empaths and HSPs heal and thrive.
Empathipedia contains numerous expansions beyond Self-Care for the Self-Aware, which was in Amazon’s Top 20 in its category for 41 consecutive months. It details the most common health challenges that Empaths and HSPs face, and how to work with those challenges at the causal root.
- Empathipedia Synopsis
Empathipedia builds up on the knowledge Dave has gained during the last decade working exclusively with Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons. This book helps the reader ascertain the underlying causes of their symptoms, where these symptoms are being held, and what kind of energetic or emotional blockage has created the imbalance. Empathipedia helps people identify if what they’re dealing with is inherently theirs or if it’s been empathically absorbed. Knowing which of these is true then informs the relevant healing process for that ailment.
Empathipedia illuminates numerous ailments, conditions, and life challenges as they pertain to Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs), for example: Abandonment; Anxiety; Conflict; Depression; Digestion/Diet; Ego; Enlightenment; Entities; Fatigue; Fear; Fibro-not-my-algia; Grief; Obesity; Past Lifetimes; Relationships; Right Livelihood; Sleep Disorders; Throat Issues; Worthiness, and so much more!
It gives you time-tested tools to heal and prevent your symptoms of energetic overload and absorption at the root! Without HSP-related preventative knowledge, most healing can at best be temporary. With this awareness and with practice, Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons can finally exit the hamster wheel of healing.
This book contains vital information for an Empath/HSP to thrive in a culture that barely recognizes we exist. And perhaps most pressing at this time, it will show you how to maintain sanity and calm during external upheavals.
Empathipedia is a conscious expansion from Dave’s first two books, both of which were bestsellers. He has added personal stories that will educate and inspire. Storytelling grips the reader’s emotions and helps them know they’re not alone, and Empathipedia’s words of comfort and simple, doable action steps provide hope for a better future.
It is Dave’s belief that Empathipedia will greatly enhance the life experience of Empaths and HSPs, and allow us to share our gifts of compassion and healing with all who require such. At a time when the world appears to be more volatile and chaotic, Empathipedia can be the ultimate resource for deep transformation of ourselves and our collective humanity.
- About the Author
Dave’s first glimpse of an Empath was in the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, Dr. McCoy and a woman from another planet were captives of an alien race called Vians who wanted to explore the concept of empathy. The woman, named Gem by Dr. McCoy, was an Empath; someone who could feel the pain of others. But Gem took it one step further: she could heal others by absorbing their pain and then transmute it! The Vians, perhaps curious about empathy because they appeared to have none, continually tested Gem’s desire to experience the pain of others and heal them by progressively torturing the abducted members of the USS Enterprise.
While many thought, “How could those mean Vians do that to our heroes?” Dave thought, “Damn, wouldn’t it be amazing to do what Gem does?”
And now, four decades later Dave is more aware than ever that Empaths exist on this planet. He denied the label for himself until he had a rather rude awakening: he got drunk without drinking any alcohol. Just being around a group of people celebrating a friend of a friend’s birthday got him as drunk as he’d been since college.
This evening catalyzed an entirely new group of clients to his medical intuition and energy healing practice: Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs). As they arrived he had to intuit what to say and do for them, and eventually could see enough commonalities that he self-published, Self-Care for the Self-Aware: A Guide for Highly Sensitive People, Empaths, Intuitives, and Healers, which was on Amazon’s Top 20 for 41 consecutive months in its category.
Empathipedia picks up where Self-Care for the Self-Aware leaves off.
- Rèsumè Highlights
- Dave has lectured with Deepak Chopra and Gary Null
- His first book, Healing with Source (Signed by Findhorn) reached number 3 in its category on Amazon.com in its first week, September 2010. It is endorsed by bestselling authors Shirley MacLaine, Lynn Andrews, Dannion and Kathryn Brinkley, and Dr. Meg Blackburn Losey.
- Dave’s second book, Self-Care for the Self-Aware: A Guide for Highly Sensitive People, Empaths, Intuitives, and Healers hit number 3 in its category in October 2014; has been in the Top 20 in its category on Amazon for 41 consecutive months by “word of mouse” alone; has a 4-Star average rating on Amazon; and most importantly, has transformed thousands of lives!
- He is a featured writer in Positive Health, Europe’s number one online publication in its genre, and also a former contributor for the now defunct (but not because of Dave’s writing), Kinetics Magazine published by Kathryn Brinkley.
- Dave is a powerful online presence with thousands of Likes and Followers on Facebook and via his newsletter. He has been involved in numerous tele-summits, sharing his work with thousands of followers worldwide.