Healing Grief - Livestream
We’re all dealing with grief in the ways that were modeled by family and culture. Some repress. Some deny. Some distract. And most of us have dealt with our share of “depression” or fatigue or other ailments as a result of not honoring grief for the healing gift that it truly is.
What if there is a better way to heal our broken hearts?
Discover how to befriend your own heart’s innate ability to process grief that will open your heart to expansion and joy!
Discussion is followed by silent meditation / energy healing for the deepest possible integration of the information and healing work.
NOTE: A link to listen to and/or download the audio recording will be sent to paying attendees within 24 hours of each event's ending. To assure confidentiality, all participant’s shares, questions, and readings will be removed from this MP3. Archives will be available for six weeks after the event.
Friday, May 7, 2021
12noon to 1:15 PM PDT
- Fill in the requested info below;
- Prepay however much you can; and
- You’ll be sent the call-in info from [hidden email] — Please add that email to your list of approved senders.
- First Name: Last Name:
- Email address you’d like your confirmation and call-in details sent to:
- To be kept in the loop about events and helpful articles for better living, may we sign you up for the monthly newsletter? Your information will never be shared or sold in any way, and you can always opt out at any time.
- Who can we thank for your referral?
Prove you're a human:
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of intuited guidance and energywork, your results will vary dependent on a variety of factors. Guidance and energywork are not intended to replace medical care in any way, shape, or form. Dave is not an MD and cannot/will not prescribe, diagnose, or “treat” any medical diagnosis nor guarantee results — ever, rather he will focus on and guide you in transforming the underlying causal energies that are often responsible for life’s challenges. I am aware I am responsible for my own healing and safety, and will not hold Dave Markowitz or his associates liable for anything that arises during the workshop or after that may be a result of the workshop. I also agree to not share the recording with anyone at any time. If you are feeling suicidal, please call the National Suicide Prevention Crisis Line 1.800.273.TALK (8255)