Healing Fear - Livestream
A little bit of fear is a good thing. Fear can help us stay safe; however, continued fear weakens the immune system. It can lead to what is called, “anxiety” and other emotional and physical pains or illness. Fear can’t be reasoned with. If it could, we’d have talked ourselves out of it already.
Learn how to work with and heal your fear in a way that is in alignment with your essence, rather than how everyone else tells you that you should be dealing with it!
NOTE: A link to listen to and/or download the audio recording will be sent to paying attendees within 24 hours of each event's ending. To assure confidentiality, all participant’s shares, questions, and readings will be removed from this MP3. Archives will be available for six weeks after the event.
Monday, March 22, 2021
12noon to 1:15 PM PST
- Fill in the requested info below;
- Prepay however much you can; and
- You’ll be sent the call-in info from [hidden email] — Please add that email to your list of approved senders.
- First Name: Last Name:
- Email address you’d like your confirmation and call-in details sent to:
- To be kept in the loop about events and helpful articles for better living, may we sign you up for the monthly newsletter? Your information will never be shared or sold in any way, and you can always opt out at any time.
- Who can we thank for your referral?
Prove you're a human:
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of intuited guidance and energywork, your results will vary dependent on a variety of factors. Guidance and energywork are not intended to replace medical care in any way, shape, or form. Dave is not an MD and cannot/will not prescribe, diagnose, or “treat” any medical diagnosis nor guarantee results — ever, rather he will focus on and guide you in transforming the underlying causal energies that are often responsible for life’s challenges. I am aware I am responsible for my own healing and safety, and will not hold Dave Markowitz or his associates liable for anything that arises during the workshop or after that may be a result of the workshop. I also agree to not share the recording with anyone at any time. If you are feeling suicidal, please call the National Suicide Prevention Crisis Line 1.800.273.TALK (8255)